Re: [udig-devel] trying out sphinx template options

tested with the cloud theme (installed and configured in common.py) :
Looks pretty, doesn't ist? See examples for collapsed sidebar.

So far I was not successfully extending the cloud theme in the
udig-theme configuration (themes/udig/theme.conf) by replacing basic
with cloud. Any ideas?

Frank