Re: [udig-devel] [Live-demo] uDig in OSGeoLive 6.0 without JAI (and other java apps)

On 07/23/2012 08:41 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:
We actually have three things to track here:
- JAI
- ImageIO
- ImageIO-Ext (this will make use of GDAL binaries if they are available on the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or installed into jre/bin)

I was concerned about GeoMajas using an older copy of GeoTools; and ending up requiring a different version of ImageIO-Ext (and thus GDAL) then the other projects.

>From a recent announcement (http://www.geomajas.org/node/629) it looks like GeoTools 2.7.5 is expected. This release of GeoTools (http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10270&version=18236) works with ImageIO 1.1.x stream and should be compatible with the same ImageIO-Ext as GeoServer and uDig (which are starting to make use of GeoTools 8).

Hi Jody,

Geomajas on the DVD is still in version 1.8.0.
The link you provided was referring to Geomajas 1.11.0

--
Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory

Back to the top