[udig-devel] p2 command line install and window builder

A blog I was reading had instructions for how to install stuff into your eclipse from the command line (rather than the eclipse marketplace):
- http://www.vogella.com/blog/2012/04/04/installing-eclipse-features-via-the-command-line-with-the-p2-director/

I think this means we could make our development environment set up instructions easier.

On a related note I have been having good luck using "window builder" for quick visual feedback when creating user interfaces for uDig.

While MigLayout is not supported for drag and drop editing; the window builder thing can still offer a preview.

Reshape Dialog and TransferDialog are shown below: