Re: [udig-devel] gsoc 2012

So first thing, let's ask Jody, if he is willing/has time to do so
also this year.
Yep :-)

Amazing, thanks! This intros will save lives :)

Can I ask what timezones the students are in as it we may be able to set Skype or Google huddle time or something. Ideally I would like to share a screen.

The materials cover "5 days" - we would replace some of the "SDK Quickstart" with checking out and building uDig.

So if you would like to get ready:
- Jody, do you have time and are you willing to take our students by
hand and introduce them in the black magic of extension points,
adapters and RCP GIS?
I will give it a go. Do you need me to sign up as a backup mentor or something to keep the GSOC organisers happy?

It is not really needed, I think I am also not really registered as a mentor this year. Mauricio and Davide are the heros :)

- Carol and Marco, are you willing to follow Jody in this journey?
I am slightly less funny then Andrea; but otherwise harmless.

Are you kidding me, you are the only person that was able to put an easter egg in the uDig docs!!! :)

Andrea

Jody