[udig-devel] gsoc 2012

Hi all,
please welcome Carlo and Marco, the two students that got their
project approved for the Google Summer of Code.

The first step for both would be the uDig crash course that Mr. Jody
Garnett very kindly is willing to give the the new students.

So first thing, let's ask Jody, if he is willing/has time to do so
also this year.
Then I assume there will be a nice IRC meeting to know each other and
define the best moment to make this uDig development introduction.

So, first things first:
- Jody, do you have time and are you willing to take our students by
hand and introduce them in the black magic of extension points,
adapters and RCP GIS?
- Carol and Marco, are you willing to follow Jody in this journey?

Good luck to both of you,
May the ellipsoid be with you,
Andrea

Back to the top