Re: [udig-devel] dynamic function list working

We can try that out.

What should occur (when I get this extension point going) is the IncludeFilterViewer should be selected for display - presenting the user with an "enable" and "disable" radio button choice.

But we will see if that is a good idea :-)

--
Jody Garnett