Re: [udig-devel] dynamic function list working

Hi Jody,
that all looks amazing.... but it doesn't work for me.

I did a couple of tests:

1) see my attached screenshot, the combo proposes 1,2,3,4,5... but the
field contains much more. So since it is double, it should not put
anything.
2) in the end I chose 3 and then pushed insert. Nothing happened.
3) the function completion works great. I tried something like
geomLength(the_geom) < 20 and it worked fine. But the tableview didn't
update. It only did when I selected another layer and then that one
again.

Nice progress. You might want to have a look at the QGIS query builder
or filter view. That one is very nice and well tested.

Cheers,
Andrea