Re: [udig-devel] Problems loading layers in uDig

Jody,

I have tried the sample data files supplied in the walkthrough, and they work fine. The problem seems specific to the shapefiles that my company uses – these files worked fine in previous versions.

Is there any information I can supply to you that may help diagnose the problem?

I have attached an example of the files we are using.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt Willis

Agronomy & Product Support Coordinator

P: (08) 9217 3759 | F: (08) 9217 3799 | M: 0431 247 910

Level 1, Suite 5, 12-20 Railway Rd Subiaco WA 6008

PO Box 171, Subiaco WA 6904

E: matthew.willis@xxxxxxxxxxx | W: aacl.com.au

AACL_logo_CMYK

This email (including all attachments) is the sole property of AACL and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or forward the information contained in it. This message may not be reproduced or otherwise republished without the written consent of the sender. If you have received this message in error, please delete the email and notify the sender.