Re: [udig-devel] How to use the Polygon Tool in a TitleAreaDialog

On Monday 23 August 2010 02:22:30 pm Jonathan Roques wrote:
> Hi all !
> I need to include the Polygon Tool in order to create some features, but
> I saw that this tool is designed to operate either in an Editor or in a
> View... So my question is : is it possible to put this tool in a Dialog
> ?...and obviously how ?
Hello, this problem remember me the old version Merge Tool. The first version
of this tool was developed with a modal dialog (the last version is using a
view). The idea is open the modal dialog in EventBehaviour associated to the
polygon tool, maybe the better hook is the getCommand method, so the method
opens the dialog to capture the inputs required by the command and returning
the command ready to execute.

> thanks before !
cheers
--