Re: [udig-devel] two questions

Ferez,

For 1) check out this insanely cool little nugget:

For 2) you're going to have to get deeply into the bowels of product packaging and so that's not really a simple answer. To put it briefly, with Eclipse there is no clean way to disable someone (i.e. another feature developer's) contribution. But there are hooks to rename these things in product.ini, or you could go mucking around with product configurations or one of about half a dozen orthogonal ways that Eclipse sort of manages this. Have fun, but bottom line is that it had better be really really important for you to want to do this. ;)
cheers,

Miles