Konstantin

Von: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jody Garnett
esendet: Donnerstag, 12. August 2010 14:12
An: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Betreff: Re: [udig-devel] tutorials.rcp does not work

You need to ensure that your build includes catalog shapefile and wms and the associated renderers. It could be I missed them from the rcp feature?

I just uploaded the 1.2.0 sdk; it has not been tested yet - did you manage to get through the SDK Quickstart (if so that would be good news).

Jody