Re: [udig-devel] Google or Bing Example

I think the right choices have been made. The code is in an open repo.
Given how difficult to get things into udig, I would not be sure that
an integration in core would be so quick (not that I want to break the
fun, I speak out of my own experience).
Consider also that soon we will migrate to git (will we?), so I would
not move the code from where it is now.
The code has always been there and once a week there has been a report
on list. I think that was enough for showing to the community what was
going on.

Andrea