Re: [udig-devel] Google or Bing Example

Seems we did not perhaps make the best choices for the udig community visibility. We focused on what was practical for us. Since Davide is stabilizing the code+docs now, perhaps after that is a good time to publish it into udig SVN also? We will keep github in place since the SVN is seen just as another branch. I presume the SVN code will become the 'official branch', especially if the community take interest in it.

But for the geotools and the neo4j parts, we need further discussion and thought. We kept that all in the one github project partly because it was not obvious how to split it in the first place. Perhaps we can have a discussion with the right people at foss4g? Or should the decision be taken earlier?