Re: [udig-devel] [udig-users] proble with wms

I did modify some udig/geotools code to allow the mapfile paramters to be included a while back; there was a bug report.

I tried and was able to connect (capabilities doc parsed, layers listed in the catalog etc...). However I could not get any map displayed.

Logs show the following request being made:

Note that the mapserver capabilities document needs to specify the GetMap operation to include parameters if that is indeed the intended effect. Indeed it looks like that has been done as I see it in the above request.

Jody