Re: [udig-devel] generic geotools datastore support

Hello,

for the archives:

Tried on oracle. It said "Exception occurred while trying to copy driver" when I pointed the prefs page to an oracle driver jar.

this was my fault. The driver wasn't readable or my user couldn't write to the directory. Anyway, I got a step further: udig is reading the tables, and the GUI blocked, but that's because one of the tables is large. (geotools is probably calculating the bbox...)

Cheers,

Ugo

Back to the top