Re: [udig-devel] MapEditor no tools

As andrea indicated actions sets are part of eclipse; it is just that we check to see if there is an actionset when adding tools.

The class that does all the work is the ToolManager; but it is actually called from somewhere let me check where.

... time passes ...

In the "net.refractions.udig.project.ui.editor" plug-in is where the Map Editor is defined; you may want to check that over and look for differences?

As part of the definition it refers to this class:
- net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapEditorActionBarContributor

Which is responsible for adding stuff to the menu and toolbars...

In the contributeToCoolbar method there is the following code:
ToolBarManager modalToolBarManager = new ToolBarManager(SWT.FLAT);
        ApplicationGIS.getToolManager().contributeModalTools(modalToolBarManager, getActionBars());
        if ( modalToolBarManager.getItems().length > 0){
            IContributionItem item = subManager.find(ToolConstants.MODAL_TOOLBAR_ID);
            if(item != null){
                subManager.remove(ToolConstants.MODAL_TOOLBAR_ID);
            }
            ToolBarContributionItem toolBarContributionItem = new ToolBarContributionItem(modalToolBarManager, ToolConstants.MODAL_TOOLBAR_ID);
            subManager.add(toolBarContributionItem);
        }