Re: [udig-devel] MapEditor no tools

Hi Andrew,

> Thanks Jody, can you please point me to the Udig actionSet documentation.
>
> Do you have a specific actionSet that enables the toolbar ?

the actionset is an eclipse rcp specific extention point [0].

Does the disappear/appear happen every time? Ui contributions are
saved in the configurations when shutting down the application. Try to
run the application with the -clean argument (also in the run dialog
there is a check box for that) at the begin to see changes as you
apply them.

Andrea

[0] http://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_What_is_an_action_set%3F