Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.2 RC2 uploaded; not anounced yet....

What is an example of a keybinding?

I have been able to use 's', 'z' and 'p' to switch between tools.

I am having a different trouble with the udig back release; geotiff is not displaying - as the h2-epsg plugin failed to load :-P

Going to open up a bug report on that one and attach the log in the hopes of seeing anything.

Jody