Re: [udig-devel] enabled tilecaching results into rendering problems if labels for features are enabled

I wonder if we could "cheat" .... if we saved each tile with its label cache; we could do some kind of label cache merge between on the tiles and then render the labels at the end. In cases where two label caches entries have the same featureid we could get a list; and then take the average of their centroids? (Basically putting the pieces back together that were split across several tiles).

We have not tried meta tiling at this point in time in udig.

Jody