Re: [udig-devel] enabled tilecaching results into rendering problems if labels for features are enabled

I think Emily and Jesse will need to answer you. Emily did put in some time to sort out labeling issues for tiled rendering; currently tiled renderer is fatal on the mac (crashes the JVM) so I have not been testing it myself. I will try again now that we have switch to Eclipse 3.5.2...

Jody