Re: [udig-devel] snapshot available for testing...

I think it does - as a tooltip if you pause over the field.
I thought of making the error more visible - but the parse errors are so hard to parse for humans :-)

I am going to release GeoTools 2.6.3 now - and then cut trunk over to it and release uDig 1.2-RC2

Thanks for all the help this week everyone - you have been great.
Jody