Re: [udig-devel] Introduction and commit access question

Tim there is already a plugin to do routing called net.refractions.udig.graph - can you compare this to your own work please? I think I even sent a nice screen snap to the list here.

There is no problem giving you commit access to work on your own community module however; just want to make sure you are not working too hard?

Jody