Re: [udig-devel] Access restriction problems

Hi Ugo I am just getting back on my feet here; this is the first I have heard of problems in this area. My best idea is that the jre was nailed down in the MANIFEST.MF when we really did not want it to be ... leaving it blank gives us a warning but allows the use of JAI class (which otherwise is an access restriction violation).

Jody