Re: [udig-devel] PSC Update, 13 Feb

On Monday 16 February 2009 09:15:00 Jesse Eichar wrote:
> > Debugging: Shape File Renderer (Geotools)
>
> WIth all of Andrea's work on Streaming Renderer we might be better off
> removing Shapefile Renderer from trunk since the performance benefits
> are no longer as large as they used to be.  Also Andrea and I have
> ideas about removing it completely.
Thanks. We notice that udig 1.1 is using StreamingRenderer and It does not
present the Editing Bugs that we are following. Then, we suspect that if udig
trunk change the Shapefile Renderer to the Streaming version in uDig 1.2
(trunk) some of that editing bug will be solved.

Cheers.
--
Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es