Re: [udig-devel] PSC Update, 13 Feb

On 13-Feb-09, at 4:05 PM, Mauricio Pazos wrote:

*What am I up to:*

- Published (stable release) es.axios.udig.extensions 1.1.1

- To simplify the spatial operation framework the controller was removed

- es.axios.udig.extensions 1.2-m2 released for test (Hole Operation, Fill
operation)

- We was debugging the renderer.

*Tasks on my plate:*

Planning the Axios backlog for "udig editing bug"

Debugging: Shape File Renderer (Geotools)

WIth all of Andrea's work on Streaming Renderer we might be better off removing Shapefile Renderer from trunk since the performance benefits are no longer as large as they used to be. Also Andrea and I have ideas about removing it completely.

Update me about uDig renderer collaborations (more codereview, document
associates).

Summer ideas ...

*Impediments*

nothing