Re: [udig-devel] Sid file support no longer working on trunk

I'm not sure about the problem, but I can tell that sid, ecw, tiff and
friends load great on my trunk based Udig. Tested two days ago every
filetype.
I have to say that it is now a week that I do not update. There should
not have been changes since then anyway.

Andrea