Re: [udig-devel] Adding a sinlge WMS layer

Jesse Eichar wrote:
A pretty reasonable request. But harder to do in a generic manner. But now that we have a specified way of indicating parent/child relationships between service and IGeoresource we may be able to do this. Jody does this still apply on trunk?
Yes. Indeed it is more clear since there is a constructor that presses the policy into code.

The "ID" thing I did is *just* a helper for the programmer (avoids a lot of try catches and silly games with made up URLHandlers).

Jody

Jesse