Re: [udig-devel] How to Connect IDS (Informix) to uDig

Hi by the sounds of it you will probably want to create a Geotools Datastore.  Once you have that running I can help you hook it up to uDig.

Justin Deolivera has recently done  a bunch of work in Geotools to make implementing JDBC based datastore much easier.  You will probablz need to ask the Geotools-devel list for help on locating the documentation for it.

Jesse

Boziefa wrote:
Dear All,

Please give some help in connecting
IDS with uDig. I have some spatial database system
which stored in IDS. And I would like to render
that spatial data by using uDig.

hank you very much

Regards,
Ozie