Re: [udig-devel] walkthrough 1 - refractions postgis instance is unavailable

ok, i will setup a user account(ssh/sftp) for you to access the server, which is hosted at slicehost. i have 2 slices, each at 1gb, so one, or both can be used, and if more system resources are needed, i will up the 1gb to 2gb, or 4gb if needed. also, have 2 static ip addresses on each of those slices.

eric