Re: [udig-devel] walkthrough 1 - refractions postgis instance is unavailable

i can provide user accounts for postgresql/postgis, geoserver, and ssh/ sftp to a test environment that is up and running( http:// CSL.com.mx ). I could provide this between now and the final code sprint work/version release date. this server can provide psql, wms, wmf, and whatever else anyone feels needs to b running/working for testing purposes.

eric