[udig-devel] IRC Logs Posted

Agenda:

  1. what is up
  2. udig.refractions.net community site?
  3. code sprint
  4. irc meeting time
  5. nominate gdavis for PSC

Action Items:

   * Graham Davis has been accepted onto the Project Steering Committee
   * udig.refractions.net will continue to be the community website; we
     will update the support page to list the organizations taking part
     in uDig development.
   * A code sprint with the direction of getting uDig 1.2 into shape
     has been set for January 16th-17 (Udiground the world
     <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Udig_round_the_world_sprint>)

Deferred:

   * Jesse is going to think bit more about when a good IRC meeting
     time will be and we will talk about it on email.  Best options
     seem to be 9 pm CET
     <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=12&day=10&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=240&p3=268> vs 6am
     CET
     <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=12&day=11&hour=5&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=240&p3=268>