Re: [udig-devel] uDig trunk Code Sprint

Alright, I think we are enough to start to plan that event a bit more properly.

This is the osgeo page were all ideas should be collected:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Udig_round_the_world_sprint

It is very draft, right now I just tried to summarise what said in list.

Please start adding yourself to the attending people, so that we can
start to feel BIG :)
I will then advertise also in other lists (udig-users, jgrass, beegis,
gfoss, etc), I am pretty sure that we would find some powerusers that
would like to help in testing.

Ciao
Andrea

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Mauricio Pazos
<mauricio.pazos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Interesting proposal.
> I was thinking to offer the some Axios Developers to  work in bug fixing in uDig
> codebase. This sprint could be a good begin.
>
> all the best
>
> On Thursday 11 December 2008 10:08:29 andrea antonello wrote:
>> Agreed.
>> My proposal is to throw out a 1.2 udig for testing purposes as it is now.
>> Then, advertise the sprint so that power users could test and report JIRA
>> bugs. Then we organise the bugs. If people are willind to give money, those
>> bugs should be fixed first (just joking, but you never know :)).
>> And at the begin of January we do the IRC sprint.
>>
>> I'm more or less thinking as I write, so what about that? Sounds like a
>> plan?
>>
>> I could open a osgeo wiki page for the "uDig round the world" sprint.
>>
>> Ciao
>> Andrea

> Mauricio Pazos
> Director