Re: [udig-devel] uDig and GeoTools versions

David Adler wrote:
When will uDig trunk be released as a product?
No set timeframe - I was waiting on the style dialog to be fixed (it now is); and a project that needed uDig 1.2 to be made available as a formal base. This has stalled a bit for me due to the nature of net.refractions.udig.libs - the customers I have that would like to use uDig 1.2 as a base are all breaking apart the project into component parts in order to avoid conflicts between the libraries in net.refractions.udig.libs and their own RCP apps.

So I am very interested in seeing that one resolved before proposing uDig 1.2 go stable.
If one has an svn copy of uDig trunk, is it straightforward to use this in Eclipse?
The instructions for working on uDig 1.2 are here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/02+Development+Environment

It has the advantage of using Eclipse 3.4 series.
Jody

Adrian Custer wrote:
Hey,

udig 1.1 uses gt 2.2, udig trunk uses gt trunk (aka 2.6).

--adrian