Re: [udig-devel] How to Connect IDS (Informix Dynamic Server)-containig Spatial DataBladae to uDig

I believe that IDS Spatial DataBlade includes a WFS so if you ran this, you should be able to render using uDig.

The Spatial DataBlade is very similar to the DB2 Spatial Extender which has a GeoTools plug-in. It wouldn't be very difficult to extend this to support IDS but it would take some knowledge of building GeoTools DataStores and each of the database products.

imam fahrurrozi wrote:
Dear All,

Please give some clue, How to Connect IDS (Informix Dynamic Server)-containig Spatial DataBladae to uDig? I have build some spatial data inside IDS and would like to render it by using uDig. Please help me.

Thank you very much,

Regards,
Ozie