Re: [udig-devel] uDig running on 3.4

I always have at least 2-3 different eclipses on my machine so I never get to follow the instructions. When you download an eclipse there are many different bundles. A RCP one, SDK, C++, J2EE and more. That's all I was talking about. But when I was working on the build I first tried putting it in the dropins and it didn't work. Putting it in features and plugins made it work

Jesse