Re: [udig-devel] An installer for OSX to try out

The problem with this is it requires OSX to build. As it is we need WINE to build the windows version. With this we can only build on a mac with Darwine installed. That means Automated builds would be basically impossible.

So I think that strikes that option out.

Just had a second thought. We could make uDig install the JAI libraries if required. That would eliminate the requirement for the installer as well. That is quite tempting...

Jesse