Re: [udig-devel] An installer for OSX to try out

The JAI/Image IO stuff is exactly the reason that we need the installer. Geotiff support requires a version of Image IO that is not shipped with the java available on the OSX. I could try to make a eclipse fragment that adds the Image IO to libs... But I don't know if it would be picked up correctly or not... I suppose I could try that though and see if it works. I am worried about a little about version hell. I know that OSX does the right thing when the jai stuff is put in ~/Library/Java/Extensions.