[udig-devel] Default overlapsBehavior is no longer a PropertyName

So I found the problem with SLDTransformer; it assumed the RasterSymboliger.getOverlap() would always be a PropertyName ...
final String pn = ((PropertyName)overlaps).getPropertyName();
start("OverlapBehavior"); start(pn);
end(pn);
end("OverlapBehavior");
It is now showing up as a Literal (!) I am not sure what the exact intention is here ... ie I am not sure what OverlapBehavior is for, is this supposed to be a String?

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top