[udig-devel] OSX installer

Jody tells me there has been some discussion on the IRC about the OSX installer. So you know I have almost finished it. The imageio is correctly being installed now. What needs to be done is figure out how to move the plugins and features directory into the Application bundle and have it run correctly. I've done it before once in the past for 3.3 but it required a bunch of commandline configuration. I have unfortunately forgotten what I did so I have to rediscover it.

Jesse

Back to the top