Re: [udig-devel] Rendering on trunk

2) when I resize the map by dragging on one of the views below the map
view (see screenshot) I see a garbaged image, which looks like something
that is not been cleaned up (or looks more like someone is sweeping the
old and used images under the rug ;-) I thought I'd let you guys know,
because this might suggest some resource is not been freed).

Interesting; my first question is what platform are you on :-)

Windows XP; JDK 1.6, Udig 1.1 RC 14.

I can confirm that I've seen the same "ugly" effect on my PC, same configuration.
Mauro

Back to the top