Re: [udig-devel] SRID to CRS

Okay I'm sorry about that.  I don't want to go out of bounds on
anything.  I have been trying to be very careful about not breaking
stuff but I am kinda new to some of this.  And I was talking to people
about what I was doing, but I would like to follow the correct
procedure to do this.  Anyways I just went off and read the developers
guide, thanks for pointing me to that. I'd like to come to the irc
meetings but I have a conflicting responsibility.   From what you said
I assume that the next thing for me to do is get an agreement to sign.
 How should I go about that?

Thanks for your advice.