Re: [udig-devel] We are under attack again

We really are not sure if this is an attack, or just a poorly written client (sigh).

The sys admin would like to recompile svn and apache and do a test run (ie an hour of down time next month where we swap over and see if IP address and so on are in order). If that goes well we can update to svn 1.4 back by the filesystem rather than what we have now.

I understand that actually swapping svn over is waiting on some svn clean-up that Martin has planned?

Jody
We have turned off confluence at this time to see if that will satisfy the hungry bot; rather than the webdav download folder.

sad.
Jody