Re: [udig-devel] We are under attack again

I don't understand... why not just block the IP address in iptables?

...and if he keeps coming back from different IPs, set up a bot trap to auto-block anyone who clicks the hidden link leading to:

"click here to block your IP address", and then
"no, really! you don't want to go here", and
"the next page will be the last one you ever see here"

Cory.