Re: [udig-devel] Groovy scripting in uDig

Hi Dan,

For now it will be mostly just stripping out the code that doesn't compile. Then making a simpler API to code against. For example I was starting to make facades for accessing the current map and doing all the most common tasks, building filters, zooming the map and so on.

Jesse