[udig-devel] bot storm - svn is not down; website is

So we are once again being hit by some horrible crawl bot; this time it is hitting the http://udig.refractions.net/ website (rather than http://svn.geotools.org/ like a couple weeks ago). It is doing things like downloading the same copy of udig thousands of times (at the same time).

We are talking with our hosting company in order to figure out what can be done; until then we are shutting of the udig website until the bot storm passes.
Jody

Back to the top