[udig-devel] Re: [udig-users] uDig 1.1 RC14 available FOR TESTING

You have to read the SDK Instructions :). It is not intended to be universal. It is added to part of your target platform and will make use of the plugins in your local install. This makes it critical that you have the extras pack installed in your eclipse.

Jesse