[udig-devel] Re: [udig-users] uDig 1.1 RC14 available FOR TESTING

Alright, just a little bit of ordered report:

-  I downloaded the latest rc14 sdk
- added the two plugins to get it work on linux:
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.gtk.linux.x86_1.0.2.R331_v20071019
org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_3.3.2.v3347.jar
(in this case my installation had a 3349 version and nothing worked)
- added to the product definition the feature with all the JGrass plugins
- syncronized and exported the product

results:
- a udig version with missing udig executable and cairo library, which
I had to copy from the udig installation
- lots of the JGrass plugins not working (couldn't even get some
decent info out of the debug-consoleLog)

This is the same that happened to me in the past. Does anyone have an
idea why this happens?
Anyone is doing the same export as I am doing, i.e. with own branding
and additional featues?

Ciao,
Andrea