Re: [udig-devel] Axions plugins with 1.1RC13

On Friday 01 February 2008, heikkiparikka@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi uDig developers,
>
> tried 1.1 RC13 and RC14 and wanted to use Axios Plugins with those versions
> but they didn't show up. Worked with RC10. With R10 there is other
> difficulties with editing. uDig is really worth developing and can be seen
> a lot of use for it.
>
> Best greetings,
> Heikki

Hi Heikki: we have tested the Axios Extensions with uDig RC12, you could
download the last release (0.1.0-rc4) from

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+and+Editing+Tools

We found some problems with 1.1 RC13, now, we are working to solve it. We
expect to have a new release the next month.

cheers

--
Mauricio Pazos

www.axios.es