Re: [udig-devel] Axions plugins with 1.1RC13

The Axios tools did not survive the upgrade to JTS 1.9; there is a fix for them on uDig trunk. We best talk to the developers and see if they plan to back port. On the bright side community plug-ins can be added to the update site over time (so even if the tools are not ready when uDig 1.1.0 goes out they can be made available again later).

Cheers and I am glad you are enjoying uDig.
Jody
Hi uDig developers,

tried 1.1 RC13 and RC14 and wanted to use Axios Plugins with those versions but they didn't show up. Worked with RC10. With R10 there is other difficulties with editing. uDig is really worth developing and can be seen a lot of use for it.

Best greetings,
Heikki