From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jesse Eichar
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 1:50 PM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Dynamic Road Feature plotting problem

Perhaps the problem is because the bounds of the layer are getting out of sync with the bounds of the data.  The IGeoResource has a bug right now where it caches the bounds of the data but does not listen to events so it can get out of date.  What you may be able to do is set the Layer's bounds or when you create the layer set its bounds to the maximum that it can be.

Jesse